How can I select the best lithium-ion battery?
There are six key points! Different types of lithium-ion batteries have different characteristics. So, consider the following six points
- Voltage-source of power
- Energy density: Amount of energy stored in a given battery per liter or kilogram
- Charge rate: speed at which a battery can be safely charged
- Operating temperature range
- Service life
What are the criteria for selecting a lithium-ion battery?
Let's consider for what you want to use a battery from the following perspective.
- Where: In a frigid climate or inside a building
- For what: Robots , Automobiles , Vehicles and etc.
- How: continuously for long hours or in case of emergency